Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Fall 2014 Recap Part 3: Camping & Hiking

If you like to hike or camp, Hawaii is a great place to do it! Also if you like to hike and camp, you should date my boyfriend. (Just kidding, he's mine!) 

This fall, Devin dragged brought me on the longest backpacking trip I've ever done - 20 miles round trip. To say that I was sore and blistered afterwards is an understatement. (Remember when I said I would never run a marathon? Yeah.) But it was worth it! We camped for a night in the middle of nowhere and had silence, incredible views of the ocean, the mountains and valleys of Oahu's North Shore, and the STARS. My photos don't do it justice, but wow.


Waialua and Haleiwa.

The view from our little campsite.

SO BLUE.

I never get tired of looking at the Pacific Ocean from the top of a mountain, honestly.

Our little campsite in the morning.

You can't tell in this photo, but I was sore, sweaty, and covered in blisters.
Like I said, if you like to hike, Hawaii is a great place to do it. There are SO many hikes, even just on Oahu!

No comments:

Post a Comment