Wednesday, April 15, 2015

More Hawaii Bucket list stuff... and some more BIG NEWS.

So, last weekend was a pretty good one for the Hawaii Bucket List. Saturday morning, we went to Wet N Wild Hawaii, which is a big water park. Now, I know, the ocean is right there. But water parks are different! And so fun! We got a GroupOn and went for the day and it was a blast! 

That night we had another Bucket List item... horseback riding on the beach! We went up to the North Shore and booked a ride with the polo club there. It was an hour ride at sunset, and you get to ride right on the beach. It was so pretty and a really cool experience.

Please ignore my weird facial expression and check out that sunset.
My horse was an active polo horse! Quite an athlete, haha.
Right there on the beach! Also, check out our super cool helmets!

 Very cool!! Horses are so cool, aren't they? Devin's tried to bite mine.

After the ride, Devin suggested we go back down to the beach to take some pictures. He set up the tripod and all (he has a very fancy camera that I have no idea how to use) and set a timer and we posed for a picture.... but then nothing happened. He has a little clicker for his camera (I told you it's fancy!) so he said "Hang on, let me see if I have the thingie," and started looking around in his bag... But he didn't pull out the camera clicker. 

Instead, he pulled out a ring box and got down on one knee! So right there on the beach, at sunset, he proposed to me :) And, of course, I said yes! And the fun part? The camera was on video the whole time, so we have the whole thing recorded!



So, that one might not be on YOUR Hawaii Bucket List, but I think it's a pretty good one to check off ;)



1 comment:

  1. I just love this! And I hope you keep blogging so I can follow along on all your adventures :) XO

    ReplyDelete